ICANN and ISOC Norway will hold a session discussing Cryptography. Experts in applied cryptography will discuss current practices, including key management and quantum key cryptography, and generally talk about the state of cryptography in ICT in 2023.
- Current state of Norwegian cryptography, including latest research and standardization work.. Sondre Rønjom (TBC), Norwegian National Security Authority
- Automated key rollovers in the DNS | Lars-Johan Liman, Netnod
- Real-world crypto mistakes | Tor Erling Bjørstad, Mnemonic
- A Brief Primer on Managing the Keys to the Internet | David Huberman, ICANN
- Quantum-readiness and high function crypto | Arne Tobias Malkenes Ødegaard, Norwegian National Security Authority (NSM)
Registration for in-person attendance has been closed.
Registration for remote participation: https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcud-GprjwqGd1PYYuvUAFXekgDfOe...
Visit the ISOC webpage for more updates and more information >> https://isoc.no/event/a-session-discussing-cryptography/