This webinar will focus on how the five Nordic country code Top Level Domain (ccTLD) operators .dk, .fi, .is, .no and .se have tackled the implementation of DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC) and its current state in the region. ICANN will also provide an overview of what the world-wide DNSSEC implementation looks like.
Audience: DNS Administrators, Policy Makers, Network Engineers, anyone with an interest in the DNS.
1) Why do we need DNSSEC? Michal "rysiek" Wozniak, .is
2) Stimulating a higher degree of DNSSEC signing
- .no: Introducing DNSSEC as an infrastructure upgrade - paving the way for rapid adoption, Hilde Thunem, .no
- .se: Health Status of the Swedish Internet - our work with the government and other essential sectors to improve security on the Internet, Ulrich Wisser, .se
- .dk: Four steps to increase DNSSEC signing for .dk domains, Kristian Hansen, .dk
- .fi: Increasing the DNSSEC validation rate - case Finland, Juhani Juselius, .fi
3) .is: Status update, transitioning from Open DNSSEC, Einar Bjarni Halldórsson, .is
4) ICANN: World-wide DNSSEC roll-out status, David Huberman, ICANN
After registering, registrants will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Registration is open until 17 November 2021.