When: Wednesday 22 February 2017 at 16.00 – 17.00 UTC (for time conversions, please refer to the link at http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/)
- 16.00 – 16.05, Welcome, Baher Esmat | VP, Global Stakeholder Engagement, Middle East | ICANN
- 16.05 – 16.30, ICANN's Accountability Track, Theresa Swinehart | SVP, Multistakeholder Strategy & Strategic Initiatives | ICANN
- 16.30 – 16.55, Q&A, Open Floor
- 16.55 – 17.00m Closing Remarks, Baher Esmat | VP, Global Stakeholder Engagement, Middle East | ICANN
The call will be conducted in English. Questions and interventions can be posted either over the call or as text in the Adobe Connect room.
In order to join the call, you can either:
1. Join by dialing into a toll-free number of your country as shown at http://bit.ly/2kstXHJ either using a phone or via Skype by dialing one of the toll-free numbers listed in the same link. Once prompted for the conference code, please enter 16 97 24 64 42.
2. Join via the Adobe Connect room at https://participate.icann.org/gseemea/ where the room provides you with a listen-in option as well as connecting your microphone directly to speak into the call.